There are many details to renting the community center for your event, so please read the Rental Agreement
Here are some simple steps to get started:
- Ensure that your date is available on the Calendar.
- If it is marked busy on the Rental Calendar then we are booked.
- Please check the online calendar before calling or showing up on a Thursday. This calendar has the most up-to-date information.
- See the Club on a Thursday night from 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM
- Meet the caretakers and see the Community Center inside.
- Sign a Rental Agreement
- Leave a deposit of $100.00 to reserve your event date/time.
- A rental date is reserved ONLY upon receipt of a deposit and signed agreement.
- Send or deliver a check for the full amount 1 month before your rental date.
- Pick up the keys and do a walk thru with a caretaker the Thursday (7:30pm) before your rental weekend.
Note rental rates have increased in Jun 1st 2022.
- 24 Hour Rentals - Saturdays only
- The Community Center will only be rented for 24 hour rentals on Saturdays.
- The rental rate is $800.00, from 7 AM Saturday to 7 AM Sunday.
- There is a refundable damage deposit of $250.00
- If alcohol is served, the damage deposit is $350.00 and may require hiring an off-duty police officer to provide security and ensure the 10 PM noise ordinances are observed.
- Hourly Rentals - Other days
- The Community Center can be rented for hourly rentals for small events on other days for a minimum of 4 hrs at $80.00 per hour.
- There is a refundable damage deposit of $200.00.
- In rare cases we allow two rentals on the same day, but there needs to be at least 2 hours between the rentals for inspection by our volunteers
- Sunday events must end by 8pm, including clean up.
- Rules for ALL Rentals
- Rental time includes time spent for setup, decoration and cleaning up after the event, please plan for that.
- Your rental deposits may also be used due to excess time of use and/or extra costs for off-duty security for the event that may occur.
- Other Rentals
- The Community Center can be rented for other events, such as regular classes or regular meetings that benefit the community in the opinion of the Club.
- As these community events are part of the goal of the club, they can negotiate special rates at the discretion of the Club.
Important Rental Notes:
All of these items are listed in their full detail in the Rental Agreement that you sign to book your event, but here are the highlights.
- Noise Limits: Please note that Snohomish County Code limits noise. Music and other noise from an event, which would disturb the neighbors, is not allowed after 10 PM.
- Large parties may by required to hire off-duty police officers to provide security. Off-Duty officers are paid as a part of your fees and will be hired by the Club.
- You will need to sanitize common areas including all high touch areas such as chairs, tables, door handles, bathroom flush buttons or levers, counters, sinks, and light switches using products that meet EPA approved standards.
- The Club may cancel this agreement when pandemic public health restrictions or requirements from the State of Washington or local health department are changed or cannot be met by the Club, or when this agreement has been signed in the hope that the restrictions or requirements will be relaxed so that a planned event can occur. It is understood that this cancellation can occur with very little notice. In the event of such cancellation all funds paid will be refunded to the Renter.
Information About the Facility:
The building was built in 1939 and is 3,080 square feet in size, with an occupancy limit of 205 persons for an event. The building is inspected annually by Snohomish County. It has a main dance floor which is about 2,000 square feet, a large stage, and an upper booth area of about 500 square feet which overlooks the main dance floor with 11 wood booths. The booths can seat from 44 to 66 people.
The building is not ADA compliant as it was built in 1939. Some changes have been made to accommodate wheelchairs to enter the building and the main floor but these improvements cannot be made to the bathrooms.
The kitchen has 2 stoves, 2 ovens and 8 burners, as well as a warming rack; a large refrigerator and a microwave. Two separate sinks are also part of the kitchen. There is a large amount of counter space.
Use of the facility includes:
- 200 Chairs
- Sixteen rectangular tables that can seat from 96 to 128 people.
- Use of the kitchen facilities.
- Use of stage spotlights.
- A large pull down screen at the front of the stage.
Here are some things we don't include:
- Kitchenware – plates, pots, utensils, silverware, glasses
- Tablecloths and napkins
- Sound system
- Catering – Renters are allowed to use their own catering service
- Cleaning Services